Marketing to customers and their friends through Social Media provides businesses with data on customer profiles at a fraction of the cost of traditional market research.
- 82% of all businesses are using Social Media to target customers.
- 200 million LinkedIn Users in over 200 countries.
- 500 million Twitter Users.
- Over 1 billion Facebook Users.
- You Tube views exceed 200 million per day.
- 625,000 join Google+ every day.
- 1 in 4 people are in a social network.
- Advertisers can measure conversions on Facebook and Twitter.
- Messages containing images 1.5 times more likely to be shared.
- 1 million websites have integrated with Facebook.
- 45% of Fortune 500 decision makers are on LinkedIn.
- 25 % of Fortune 500 decision makers are on Facebook and Twitter.
- The average person on social Media has at least 100 friends in their circle.
- The potential reach for businesses through social networks is staggering if done correctly.
- Customers reward businesses that target them with the correct information.