Reasons for investing in a mobile application for your business when you already have a website:-
- Scale – 2.4 billion mobile devices will be sold in 2014 and they are replacing websites.
- Access – 25% of traffic is mobile only internet users.
- Revenue – Projections are that wearable devices will generate $3 billion in 2014.
- Mobile presence will result in the acquisition and retention of customers.
- Customers will expect and reward businesses that provide then with relevant content.
- Push Messaging doubles the average user retention rate.
- Demographics – the millennium generation is mobile.
- Data Analysis will become the definitive guide to targeting customers correctly.
- Projecting which customers have a significant amount of disposable income will increase revenues.
- Engaging with customers correctly will lead to a rise in revenue and greater customer retention.
- E-Mail targeting of customers has a response rate of 6%
- Targeting of customers through email and mobile applications has a response rate of 45%.